- a pastoral care and church health ministry committed to healthy pastors, healthy leaders, leading healthy churches.
We do this by employing four specific ministry emphases:
- Renew - times of refreshment at Shalom House, a unique pastoral retreat center in New London, WI. Serving one family at a time, guests can bask in the hospitality and soak in the indoor swimming pool.
- Refocus - a three-day intensive centering on one couple at a time, employing both empirical testing and empathetic listening. Very helpful for pastors in transition, crisis or anticipating a sabbatical break.
- Rekindle - a gathering of ten to twelve pastoral couples for help in facing disappointment, ministry crisis, or ministerial weariness. Participants are helped to develop and write a self-care plan.
- Retool - a pathway of 6 retreats over an 18-24 month period to assist a church in gaining a shared vision and effective strategies to have healthy and effective impact in its community.