CareGivers Forum is guided by a volunteer committee of fellow-caregivers. Committee members usually serve for 3-5 years and the committee nominates and invites new members to join as needed. We attempt to provide representation of the various types of ministries and are a "labor of love" in planning for and putting together the program for each year. We want to be a listening ear and servants to the CareGivers ministries, desiring that through linking arms, the greatest amount of resources can be available to care for God's leaders when they are in need.
Current members are:
- Dale and Marlene Frimodt, Barnabas Ministries, Omaha, NE (serving as the contact couple and providing the administrative office for CareGivers)
- Vaughn and Maralee Groen, Shalom House, New London, WI
- Denny Howard, Vitality Care Institute, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Linda Kline, Psalm One Ministries, Mason, OH
- Ruedi and Sandy Mettler, Shepherd's Refuge, Dahlonega, GA